Commercial Construction Services
The landscape of southern Saskatchewan is dotted with Town & Country commercial construction services. Our company has grown alongside our clients to become southern Saskatchewan’s largest mechanical and electrical contractor. Our company has worked on projects as diverse as Emerald Park IGA, City of Regina Douglas Park support building, Harbour Point multi-family condo, Taco Time restaurant and many low and high-rise retail and office spaces.
The Town & Country commercial team offers mechanical and electrical contractor consulting & services, project management, and design-build. Our commercial construction services include:
- Commercial Air Conditioning Unit Installation & Service
- Air Quality Assessment, Solutions & Duct Cleaning
- Commercial Furnace and Roof Top Unit Installation
- Furnace and Roof Top Maintenance
- Hot Water Tank Installation
- Service & Repairs of Commercial HVAC products
- Electrical Construction and Maintenance
- Electrical Energy Management Services
- Electrical Systems Automation
Our team strategies, perfected over time, allow our commercial clients to rest easy with cost certainty while knowing that our seamless construction measures will result in a project plan that details the progress of your large-scale construction project. Budget, timing, and quality are the three elements that Town & Country strives to keep in balance on all commercial projects, and our track record speaks for itself.
Take a look at some of Town & Country’s proudest projects from our long history. We hope to have your development join ranks with these ones, and soon.