SaskEnergy Residential Equipment Replacement Rebate
The Residential Equipment Replacement Rebate encourages homeowners to choose the most energy efficient equipment available. Replacing old equipment with newer, high-efficiency models can help lower your energy use, increase your comfort and save you money. Rebates are available exclusively through participating SaskEnergy Network Members like us.
- Equipment must be installed by a participating SaskEnergy Network Member
- For the replacement of existing equipment only in residential homes
- New installation of a heat recovery ventilator (HRV) is eligible in an existing building only (not a new home)
- Only eligible equipment qualifies
- Must be a SaskEnergy Residential Customer
- Property is located in Saskatchewan
- Read more about the Program Terms and Conditions
Once your new equipment is installed a rebate application can be submitted. You must apply within 60 days from when the equipment was installed. SaskEnergy will issue the rebate cheque within approximately 6-8 weeks.
As a SaskEnergy Network Member, we will help you determine eligible equipment options for your home. Rebates are available for the replacement of the following equipment:
- Furnace (96.0% – 96.9% AFUE) – $325
- Furnace (97%+ AFUE) – $650
- Boiler (95%+ AFUE) – $10/MBH (up to $2,000 per home)
- Combi Boiler (95%+ AFUE) – $800
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (ENERGY STAR® certified) – $100
- Tankless Water Heater (ENERGY STAR® certified) – $1,000
- Condensing Water Heater (ENERGY STAR® certified) – $1,000
- Tank Water Heater (ENERGY STAR® certified) – $250
AFUE = Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency
Please note: Rebate offer may change or cancel at anytime, without notice. The eligible equipment list is not exhaustive and may be amended or modified at any time.